- Portable IR thermometers have become indispensable tools for automotive troubleshooting and diagnostics. Quick non-contact temperature measurements make it easy to spot cooling system faults, identify engine misfires, check for proper A/C performance, verify catalytic converter operation and much more.
- The laser point sighting on the MT6 unit helps to direct measurements toward the target and the large backlit display shows both the current and maximum readings simultaneously.
- With a protective boot for added durability, award winning ergonomic design and Raytek quality and accuracy, the MT6 model is the perfect introduction to infrared temperature measurements in automotive diagnostics.
- Accuracy is +/-1 degree C (2 degrees F) from 10 degrees C to 30 degrees C (50 degrees F to 86 degrees F), +/- 1.5% of reading or +/- 1.5 degrees C (3 degrees F) whichever is greater over the balance of the range. Emissivity: preset at 0.95. Response time: <500msec. Distance to spot ratio: 10:1 calculated at 80% energy. Runs on a 9V Alkeline battery (included).
- Includes protective boot and storage pouch. (assumes standard and stable measurement conditions)
- Temperature range: -30º to 500ºC (-20º to 932ºF), Distance to spot size: 10:1 calculated @ 80% energy
- Instant current and max. readings
- Large, easy to read display
- Single dot laser sighting system
- Durable and compact design, power by a 9V Alkaline battery (included)
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.