Got a question?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions! If you still can't find the information you are looking for, contact customer service.
- + How do I register?
Click on the "Sign In/Register" link in the upper-right hand corner of the screen, next to the gray "my cart" box. Select the "Register as New User" option, and fill out the form with the required information.
- + I keep getting an error during registration that says my password is incomplete, what does this mean!?
Our system requires a password that includes a minimum of 8 characters and at least one number. If your password does not meet these credentials, the system will continually give you an error response.
- + I signed up for the newsletter – isn't that the same as registering for an account?
No. Signing up for the NoBetterDeal.com newsletter will only get you access to our weekly email newsletter, which will include NoBetterDeal.com updates and promotional discount codes.
Product Conditions and Warranty information
- + What does "Open and Resealed Box" mean? Is this the same as "New?"
The "Open and Resealed Box" condition is NOT the same as "New." The "open and resealed box" condition implies that the item has most likely been used, and was either as a customer return or a store floor model. The item may have minimal signs of wear or be missing minor accessories. These products are powered on to ensure functionality; however, there is chance that unessential pieces may be missing, such as instruction manuals & novelty accessories.
- + Where can I find information on product conditions?
You can find detailed condition definitions in two locations:
- The Condition Code link, under the "Customer Service" section of our footer
- The condition icons on the product page: You will see small icons on the product page that show which condition the item is in. If you roll your mouse over these icons, the condition definition will pop up for you. The icons appear as the following:
- + Will my NBD purchase come with a manufacturer warranty?
Since we are a liquidation retailer, we do not guarantee any manufacturer warranties. If you have questions regarding manufacturer warranties, we recommend that you contact the product manufacturer prior to making your purchase. We do offer a "no questions asked" 30-day return policy for all products sold on our site, and a 60-day return policy for refurbished products.
- + How often are products updated to the site?
Product is constantly updated to the website Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8am to 4:30pm. There is not one specific time that we release product to the website – it is ongoing and occurs on a rolling basis as product comes into our system.
- + I see items on the website listed as "pickup only." Can these items be shipped to me for an extra fee?
NoBetterDeal.com will not ship any item that is listed as "pickup only." If you are interested in having a "pickup" item shipped, you would need to call NoBetterDeal.com customer service and request:
- product dimensions and
- the facility hours and address for the product that you are interested in
You would then need to arrange shipment with a carrier of your choice to retrieve the item on your behalf. If you choose to have a "pickup" item shipped, please note that NoBetterDeal.com is not responsible for any shipping damage or mishandling that may occur during transportation. All shipping concerns for "pickup only" items are the responsibility of the customer. Please note – all "pickup only" orders must be picked up from our facility within 1 week from the date of order placement, or the order will be cancelled and refunded.
Placing An Order
- + What is the easiest way to place my order: By phone or online?
Unless you are experiencing website issues, we recommend that customers place their orders online. Customer service does not have the ability to duplicate issues on screen so if you are able to smoothly add the item into your cart and proceed through checkout without any problems, there is no reason to alert our staff.
- + Will my order be shipped any faster if I place it over the phone?
No. Regardless of whether or not your order is placed online or via phone, the processing speed will be the same.
- + Why won't my discount code work?
First, discount codes may be site-wide or category/item specific, so make sure to check the location from which you received the code for specific information. Next, make sure your code is not expired. Lastly, make sure you type the code EXACTLY as it is shown - in most cases codes are a combination of all capital letters and numbers with no spaces. For example, if the code is SALE100 it cannot be entered as sale100.
- + I placed an item in my cart, and now it's gone! What happened?!
NoBetterDeal.com items will stay in your cart for approximately 15 minutes. If the item is not purchased or refreshed in your shopping cart during that time, the product will fall out of your cart and become available for sale again.
- + I haven't received my order confirmation and I don't see any funds taken out of my bank account, but I swear I placed my order! What now?
You should receive an order confirmation email a few minutes after your order is placed. If you do not see the email, check your SPAM or junk folder. You may contact customer service to confirm that your order was placed. Often customers confuse the "order summary" page with an "order confirmation" page and do not actually complete their order. Please make sure that after you enter your payment method, you click the orange "submit order" box in the lower right corner of the order summary page. If this button is not clicked, the order will not be placed.
A simple way to distinguish between the order summary and order confirmation pages is that the order confirmation page will display a "Thank you for your order!" message, along with an order number, while the "order summary" page will not – it will only show a summary of your shipping and billing information prior to order completion.
- + I placed my order and I see the term "Payment Authorization Requires Review" next to my order status. What does this mean?
Have no fear! EVERYONE will see this status associated with order at one time or another. All NoBetterDeal.com orders are filtered through our fraud detection system. This status indicates that the order has been placed correctly and is simply going through our fraud filters for evaluation. If we find any issue with your order, you will be personally contacted by email to verify your order information. This status is completely normal, and nothing to be concerned about.
- + How long will it take for my order to ship?
All orders will be shipped by our facilities within 1 to 3 business days from the date of order placement. After the order has been filled at our facility, it will leave with our carrier, UPS ground. Once in the hands of UPS, the order can take between 4 to 7 business days for delivery.
- + It says in my shipment confirmation that my order is being shipped with "Genco shipping." How do I know which carrier will be delivering my product?
In most cases, orders are shipped with our preferred carrier, UPS Ground. However, if your order includes a television that is larger than 37 inches, it will be shipped with our freight carrier, CEVA Logistics. If you need assistance locating the tracking number for either carrier, please contact customer service.
- + I need my order ASAP – can I pay extra for expedited shipping?
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to offer any form of expedited shipping at this time.
- + I received my tracking number and tried to track the order on the carrier website, but I got a message that my tracking number is invalid. What does this mean?
We recommend that you wait approximately 24 hours to track your order after receiving your shipping confirmation via email. The carrier needs time to update their system, and if you track the order too soon, you will see the "invalid tracking number" error. If you continue to receive this message repeatedly, even after waiting 24 hours, please call customer service and we will assist you.
- + When can I reach customer service and how?
- + What is the best method to get in touch with customer service? Phone or email?
Both methods will get you in touch with a customer service representative as quickly as possible, although we recommend that you have an order number available before calling or emailing - it makes the process much quicker when we are able to pull up an order number in our system as opposed to sifting through names and old orders.