- Math and science measurement and skills assessment review kit is a game for students in grades 3 to 5 that has 750 standards-based question cards to broaden knowledge and improve test scores
- Topics include measurement estimations, volume measurement, mass comparison, geometry and measurement, units of weight, and comparative weight analysis
- 12 game boards and materials provide simultaneous learning in review sessions that support up to 36 students simultaneously, and that can range from five to 30 minutes
- Comes with a CD-ROM for presenting concepts and includes 750 interactive assessment questions
- Includes planning and resource guide for teachers
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.