- Streamlined Pullman-Standard Plan #7484 64-Seat Coach - Ready to Run Great Northern HO scale With big plans for its post-war streamliner fleet, the New York Central placed an order for 153 coaches with Pullman-Standard in May 1944.
- Deliveries of the cars (plan #7484) began in February and continued through October of 1946.
- At the time, this was the largest equipment order delivered within a single year.
- Although intended for general service, the cars were delivered with fluted sides that would allow them to be used with Budd cars.
- On delivery, these were truly state-of-the-art coaches, complete with air conditioning, deep reclining seats, individual lighting, large windows, full-width diaphragms and more.
- These cars led long lives and were later converted for commuter service.
- Decals with additional car numbers are provided
- Full interiors
- Magnetic knuckle couplers and car number and name decals
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.