- Steve Englehart and Al Milgrom take the good Captain to the next level
- Beginning with Nitro's pivotal first appearance and the fight for Compound 13, the action jumps into the Negative Zone where Annihilus confronts Marv's other half, Rick Jones
- Off to the Blue Area of the Moon for a fight that will forever change our Nega-Band-bound combo
- Next comes a trip to the Watcher's homeworld for the trial of Uatu
- A return to Hala reveals the Supreme Intelligence's master plan for Cap and Rick, and the residents of Earth aren't going to like it one bit
- Topped off with menaces including Ronan the Accuser, Drax the Destroyer and the Stranger
- Team-ups with Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Appearances of cosmic Marvel lynchpins the Universal Church of Truth and the Soul Gem
- Collecting CAPTAIN MARVEL (1968) #34-46
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.