- Ambient Weather introduces the first low cost weather center with humidity calibration. The WS-1171 replaces the WS-1170. The WS-1171 allows you to adjust the sensor humidity to match the calibrated humidity. Order the Ambient Weather 33% (ASIN B0051FGSTG) or 75% (ASIN B0051FI5N8) calibration kits (optional).
- The indoor console displays temperature and humidity levels indoors and outside, and shows daily weather forecasts that help you dress for the weather. The main display receives temperature and humidity data from the included wireless remote sensor.
- The wireless sensor installs just about anywhere (up to 330 feet away) to report on conditions in the greenhouse, garage, wine cellar or baby's room, places where proper temperature and humidity levels are crucial. The weather station's main console displays a wide range of information in an easy-to-read format on a large LCD. The attractively thin console can be placed on a desktop or mounted to a wall.
- The unit monitors indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, outdoor dew point, as well as barometric pressure (both sea-level and measured), and features a pressure history chart to track trends. The handy forecast icons let you know at a glance if it's going to be rainy, cloudy, or sunny based on barometric pressure trends.
- Equipped with an atomic clock, time is set automatically via radio and in synch with the U.S. atomic clock for utmost accuracy. The clock also features an alarm with snooze and temporary back light for nighttime viewing.
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.