- Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks & radiators, the Focused Flow frame features 11 stator guide vanes tht straighten, channel & focus the airflow.
- The NF-F12?s stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches.
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12?s seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads. Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
- The NF-F12 is the first fan to feature the further optimised second generation of Noctua?s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Low-Noise Adaptor. The NF-F12 is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 1500 to 1200rpm. The L.N.A can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1200rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control.
- Size: 120x120x25 mm. Connector: 4-pin PWM. Bearing: SSO2. Blade Geometry: Heptaperf. Frame Technology Focused Flow. Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1500 RPM. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM. Min. Rotational Speed (PWM): 300 RPM. Airflow: 93,4 m³/h. Airflow with L.N.A.: 74,3 m³/h. Acoustical Noise: 22,4 dB(A). Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 18,6 dB(A)
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.