- Handheld unit combines a 20 MHz, single-channel digital oscilloscope for viewing electrical signals with a digital multimeter for measuring voltage, current, resistance, and capacitance
- Oscilloscope's maximum real-time sample rate is 100 MS/s and record length is 6,000 points for acquiring detailed waveforms
- Manual- and auto-ranging multimeter provides options for user control
- 3.5" color TFT-LCD for viewing waveforms and measurements
- Meets EN 61010-1:2001 safety standard, and is rated for CAT II installations to 400V
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.