- Computer-based encyclopedia of forms from every major vascular and nonvascular plant group for students in grades 6-12
- Comprehensive information on plant microanatomy, external and internal structures, life cycles, and processes such as growth, transpiration and photosynthesis
- Over 200 photographs of more than 75 different plant specimens, and animations detailing photosynthesis
- A "Topic Locator" feature provides a linked alphabetical index of all topics covered for students to find specific information quickly and easily
- Available as an individual or network license
- We ship all orders within three business days after your payment clears.
- Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.
- All orders ship via UPS ground unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- We only ship to locations within the contiguous United States (48 mainland states)
- We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We DO NOT combine shipments for multiple purchases.
- Items that are marked as shippable cannot be changed to pickup
Pick Up Items
Please contact customer service at 1-800-224-3141 ext. 3731 to arrange a date & time for “pickup only” orders. All arrangements must be made at least one business day in advance, and customers must pick up items directly from the warehouse facility. Our facilities are available for pickup Monday – Thursday, 8am to 3pm.
Arrangements for pickup can only be made through customer service.
Please do not contact the warehouse facility for pickup arrangements.